Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My AHA Moment

Hi, my names angela I have two spirited boys and just recently got married for the third and last time. I've always wanted to start a blog but I could never think of what to blog about. I'm not into politics or fashion. I don't know a lot about anything really and I can be a little scattered brained. Then one day I saw an interesting magazine while in line at the grocery store called Live Happy. Now I bought one issue liked it but didn't think much else about it. Then I bought a second issue and final it hit me, happy thoughts I love collecting inspirational quotes from all over or funny pictures that make you feel better. So that's my blog all the funny,happy, silly, uplifting things that are floating out there today that no one may know even exist. Just to make life a little happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment